Most Active Stories
- Artlink's CSA Flips the Economic Model for Artists, Buyers
- "Shakespeare at Pendleton" Brings the Bard to Life Behind Bars
- Student-Run Radio Station Makes a "Point" in Fort Wayne
- Extended Interview: Jennifer Ford on the Study of Arts Economies
- WBOI's Spring Fund Drive is here, and we have a special incentive!
Charles A. Shepard III
Charles A. Shepard III, Executive Director of the Fort Wayne Museum of Art, has been involved in making, presenting, teaching, and introducing people to art for thirty years. He has been a professor of art history, senior curator and executive director at three university museums before accepting his post as Executive Director of the Fort Wayne Museum of Art in 2003. He holds degrees in art history from the University of Main and Williams College.