Most Active Stories
- Artlink's CSA Flips the Economic Model for Artists, Buyers
- "Shakespeare at Pendleton" Brings the Bard to Life Behind Bars
- Student-Run Radio Station Makes a "Point" in Fort Wayne
- Extended Interview: Jennifer Ford on the Study of Arts Economies
- WBOI's Spring Fund Drive is here, and we have a special incentive!
Claudia Johnson has spent most of her career in public broadcasting, including 18 years at WFWA PBS39 where she served as Vice President of Programming and Production and produced many national award winning programs. She attended Indiana University in Telecommunications and is a Fort Wayne native.