Most Active Stories
- For Zookeepers, Orangutan Birth is About Awareness, Conservation
- With "Street Reach," Fort Wayne Residents Lend a Hand to Those In Need
- In a New Exhibition, Creative Couple Combine Artistic Passions
- Soda-Makers Try To Take Fizz Out Of Bay Area Tax Campaigns
- WBOI Presents "Issues & Ales: Impact of the Arts"
David Edelstein is a film critic for New York magazine and for NPR's Fresh Air, and an occasional commentator on film for CBS Sunday Morning. He has also written film criticism for the Village Voice, The New York Post, and Rolling Stone, and is a frequent contributor to the New York Times' Arts & Leisure section.
A member of the National Society of Film Critics, he is the author of the play Blaming Mom, and the co-author of Shooting to Kill (with producer Christine Vachon).