Most Active Stories
- Wunderkammer Readies a "Pop-Up Shop with Purpose"
- Greenleaf Project Cultivates Horticultural Opportunities for Veterans
- New Bravas Restaurant Offers Unique, Gourmet Burgers to Fort Wayne
- The Alchemy of Allergies: What Blood Test Scores Mean. . .and What They Don’t
- Proposal Would Expand In-State Sales Limit for Craft Brewers
Eileen Goltz is a foods writer and host of Slice of Life. Born and raised in the Chicago area, she graduated from Indiana University and the Cordon Bleu Cooking School in Paris and currently lives in Fort Wayne. She writes for the Journal Gazette and various newspapers, magazine, websites and blogs throughout the United States and Canada.