Most Active Stories
- New Fort Wayne Arts & Culture Magazine: A "Sneak Pique"
- Student-Run Radio Station Makes a "Point" in Fort Wayne
- Pledge during WBOI's Spring Fund Drive and You Could Win an Apple Watch™
- WBOI News Earns Website, Public Affairs Awards from AP
- WBOI's Spring Fund Drive is here, and we have a special incentive!
Eileen Goltz is a foods writer and host of Slice of Life. Born and raised in the Chicago area, she graduated from Indiana University and the Cordon Bleu Cooking School in Paris and currently lives in Fort Wayne. She writes for the Journal Gazette and various newspapers, magazine, websites and blogs throughout the United States and Canada.