Most Active Stories
- New Fort Wayne Arts & Culture Magazine: A "Sneak Pique"
- Pledge during WBOI's Spring Fund Drive and You Could Win an Apple Watch™
- Hundreds of Performers to Deliver "Carmina Burana" at IPFW
- Reading Into the Future: An Interview with ACPL's Greta Southard
- "Empower Her World" Event Making Global Fashion Statement
Eileen Goltz is a foods writer and host of Slice of Life. Born and raised in the Chicago area, she graduated from Indiana University and the Cordon Bleu Cooking School in Paris and currently lives in Fort Wayne. She writes for the Journal Gazette and various newspapers, magazine, websites and blogs throughout the United States and Canada.