Most Active Stories
- Fort Wayne Business Keeps Hobbyists Going Strong
- Wunderkammer Readies a "Pop-Up Shop with Purpose"
- Interview: Andy Downs on Pence Administration's Proposed News Service
- New Bravas Restaurant Offers Unique, Gourmet Burgers to Fort Wayne
- The Alchemy of Allergies: What Blood Test Scores Mean. . .and What They Don’t
Katy manages programming operations and helps direct and produce on-air talent for 89.1 WBOI and 94.1 WBNI. She has lived in Fort Wayne for most of her life and is a graduate of IPFW where she studied political science and journalism. Though her interests and background in non-profits and public policy were what initially brought her to NIPR, she quickly found herself drawn to public radio programming and audience research. Anderson is a strong believer in centering programming on listeners, and oversaw the station’s major programming changes over the past two years. She's also helped produce award-winning, community-oriented news programming on WBOI.