Most Active Stories
- Wunderkammer Readies a "Pop-Up Shop with Purpose"
- New Bravas Restaurant Offers Unique, Gourmet Burgers to Fort Wayne
- Greenleaf Project Cultivates Horticultural Opportunities for Veterans
- Proposal Would Expand In-State Sales Limit for Craft Brewers
- The Alchemy of Allergies: What Blood Test Scores Mean. . .and What They Don’t
Since joining NIPR in March 2011, Sean has worked to raise the news profile of WBOI by increasing its presence at public meetings, speeches and events, enhancing community relationships, and bringing WBOI to the national stage by placing local stories on NPR flagship shows and APM's Marketplace Morning Report. Sean is the local host of Morning Edition and former co-host of Midday Matters.