Most Active Stories
- Historic Hoosier Toboggan Run Opens for the Season
- New Bravas Restaurant Offers Unique, Gourmet Burgers to Fort Wayne
- Gallery Gives Fort Wayne Artist New Chances to Connect
- Business Booming for Christmas Tree Farms Still Recovering From Drought
- Fort Wayne Group Targets Global Poverty Through Handmade Art
Tom Castaldi, Allen County (Indiana) Historian and retired Essex Group Vice President, hosts "On the Heritage Trail". An audio walk through Fort Wayne's history, On the Heritage Trail, follows historical markers describing the significant sites on an actual walking trail created as a lasting legacy for the Fort Wayne Bicentennial Cerebration of 1994. Tom is an Indiana University School of Business alumnus, and is the author of the Wabash & Erie Canal Notebook series.