Most Active Stories
- Wunderkammer Readies a "Pop-Up Shop with Purpose"
- Greenleaf Project Cultivates Horticultural Opportunities for Veterans
- New Bravas Restaurant Offers Unique, Gourmet Burgers to Fort Wayne
- The Alchemy of Allergies: What Blood Test Scores Mean. . .and What They Don’t
- Proposal Would Expand In-State Sales Limit for Craft Brewers
Tom Castaldi, Allen County (Indiana) Historian and retired Essex Group Vice President, hosts "On the Heritage Trail". An audio walk through Fort Wayne's history, On the Heritage Trail, follows historical markers describing the significant sites on an actual walking trail created as a lasting legacy for the Fort Wayne Bicentennial Cerebration of 1994. Tom is an Indiana University School of Business alumnus, and is the author of the Wabash & Erie Canal Notebook series.