Most Active Stories
- Wunderkammer Readies a "Pop-Up Shop with Purpose"
- New Bravas Restaurant Offers Unique, Gourmet Burgers to Fort Wayne
- Greenleaf Project Cultivates Horticultural Opportunities for Veterans
- The Alchemy of Allergies: What Blood Test Scores Mean. . .and What They Don’t
- Proposal Would Expand In-State Sales Limit for Craft Brewers
Mon July 7, 2014
Amid Financial Trouble, Frost Turns to Donations for Help
Frost Illustrated is one of the oldest African-American-owned businesses in Fort Wayne, and one of the leading black voices in the community, as well.
But in recent weeks, the paper has hit some financial trouble, and has turned to the internet for help.
As of Monday, the Frost campaign had raised about a third of its $5,000 goal.
Katy Anderson sat down with Frost’s Managing Editor, Michael Patterson, to find out a little more about the publication’s history and future.