Most Active Stories
- Gallery Gives Fort Wayne Artist New Chances to Connect
- New Bravas Restaurant Offers Unique, Gourmet Burgers to Fort Wayne
- Farmland Jazz Band Celebrates the Holidays with "The Dude"
- Holiday Music on 89.1 WBOI and Classical 94.1 WBNI!
- Business Booming for Christmas Tree Farms Still Recovering From Drought
Mon July 7, 2014
Amid Financial Trouble, Frost Turns to Donations for Help
Frost Illustrated is one of the oldest African-American-owned businesses in Fort Wayne, and one of the leading black voices in the community, as well.
But in recent weeks, the paper has hit some financial trouble, and has turned to the internet for help.
As of Monday, the Frost campaign had raised about a third of its $5,000 goal.
Katy Anderson sat down with Frost’s Managing Editor, Michael Patterson, to find out a little more about the publication’s history and future.