Most Active Stories
- Wunderkammer Readies a "Pop-Up Shop with Purpose"
- New Bravas Restaurant Offers Unique, Gourmet Burgers to Fort Wayne
- Greenleaf Project Cultivates Horticultural Opportunities for Veterans
- The Alchemy of Allergies: What Blood Test Scores Mean. . .and What They Don’t
- Proposal Would Expand In-State Sales Limit for Craft Brewers
Fri March 15, 2013
Artcentric- Friday March 15, 2013
On today's Midday Matters Artcentric Super Heroes Abound: Dave Nelson from the League for the Blind and Disabled shares the inspirational story of their annual concert gala, joined on phone by one of The Blind Boys of Alabama, Jimmy Carter. Then, local author/arts embassador, Carol Butler discusses her many community-minded passions, including her latest, a young adult book: 'Genois Wilson, Firefighter: She Dared to Be First.'