Most Active Stories
- Historic Hoosier Toboggan Run Opens for the Season
- New Bravas Restaurant Offers Unique, Gourmet Burgers to Fort Wayne
- Musical Variety is the Spice of Life this Month for Fernando Tarango
- What to Expect from the Indiana General Assembly in 2015
- Holiday Home Tour Promises a Nostalgic Glimpse of Fort Wayne's Past
Tue September 25, 2012
Financial Focus- Tuesday September 25, 2012
On today's Midday Matters, we're taking a bit of a detour for the first part of the program. Burmese democratic opposition leader Aung San Suu Kyi spoke in Fort Wayne this morning, and we want to hear your thoughts on what she said.
Later in the program, we'll get back to our Financial Focus by learning more about AARP's new Medicare information system.