Most Active Stories
- Historic Hoosier Toboggan Run Opens for the Season
- New Bravas Restaurant Offers Unique, Gourmet Burgers to Fort Wayne
- Musical Variety is the Spice of Life this Month for Fernando Tarango
- What to Expect from the Indiana General Assembly in 2015
- Holiday Home Tour Promises a Nostalgic Glimpse of Fort Wayne's Past
Fri December 13, 2013
For Friday The 13th, Say It With Us: Paraskevidekatriaphobia
Originally published on Fri December 13, 2013 10:16 am
Because we want everyone to feel safe, once again we offer this advice for how to get through another Friday the 13th:
Learn how to pronounce paraskevidekatriaphobia.
Thanks to our friend, newscaster and Two-Way contributor Korva Coleman, we've got a helpful audio pronouncer. Follow her tips and it's said you'll be OK.
We've had two Friday the 13ths this year. (The other was in September.) Next year, there's just one — in June.