Most Active Stories
- Artlink's CSA Flips the Economic Model for Artists, Buyers
- "Shakespeare at Pendleton" Brings the Bard to Life Behind Bars
- Extended Interview: Jennifer Ford on the Study of Arts Economies
- Fort Wayne Voters Choose Henry, Harper for Mayor's Race
- At the Statehouse, Another Memorable Session...Or Was It?
Tue December 11, 2012
FTC: Apps For Children Raise Privacy Concerns
Originally published on Tue December 11, 2012 10:55 am
The Federal Trade Commission has released a report taking to task the makers of mobile apps for children. It says apps are not transparent enough about the personal information they collect. It's the latest sign the Obama administration is concerned about children's privacy online.