Most Active Stories
- Artlink's CSA Flips the Economic Model for Artists, Buyers
- "Shakespeare at Pendleton" Brings the Bard to Life Behind Bars
- Extended Interview: Jennifer Ford on the Study of Arts Economies
- Fort Wayne Voters Choose Henry, Harper for Mayor's Race
- At the Statehouse, Another Memorable Session...Or Was It?
Wed February 6, 2013
Health 360- Wednesday February 6, 2013
Today on Health 360 we're talking about Burn Awareness Week: Demographics and types of burn injuries, including scalding, burn preventive measures in the home, and then the in-patient and out-patient services provided by the Regional Burn Center at St. Joe Hospital.
Our guests today are Dr. Albert Morrison, Pat Skilbred, the Outpatient Burn/Wound Manager at St. Joe, and Tammy Renner Interim Manager of the Inpatient Burn/Wound Center.