Most Active Stories
- Historic Hoosier Toboggan Run Opens for the Season
- New Bravas Restaurant Offers Unique, Gourmet Burgers to Fort Wayne
- Musical Variety is the Spice of Life this Month for Fernando Tarango
- What to Expect from the Indiana General Assembly in 2015
- Holiday Home Tour Promises a Nostalgic Glimpse of Fort Wayne's Past
Wed February 6, 2013
Health 360- Wednesday February 6, 2013
Today on Health 360 we're talking about Burn Awareness Week: Demographics and types of burn injuries, including scalding, burn preventive measures in the home, and then the in-patient and out-patient services provided by the Regional Burn Center at St. Joe Hospital.
Our guests today are Dr. Albert Morrison, Pat Skilbred, the Outpatient Burn/Wound Manager at St. Joe, and Tammy Renner Interim Manager of the Inpatient Burn/Wound Center.