Most Active Stories
- Historic Hoosier Toboggan Run Opens for the Season
- New Bravas Restaurant Offers Unique, Gourmet Burgers to Fort Wayne
- Gallery Gives Fort Wayne Artist New Chances to Connect
- Business Booming for Christmas Tree Farms Still Recovering From Drought
- Fort Wayne Group Targets Global Poverty Through Handmade Art
Politics & Government
Thu February 13, 2014
Henry Delivers 2014 State of the City Address
Fort Wayne Mayor Tom Henry delivered his annual State of the City address to a packed room of mostly municipal employees at the Grand Wayne Center Wednesday.
Henry used the forum to highlight some of his administration's victories in 2013 and announce new plans for this year.
His speech touched on everything from business growth to infrastructure improvements to the $71 million Ash Brokerage project coming to Downtown Fort Wayne.
Henry also acknowledged there's work to be done, especially in containing the violent crime Fort Wayne experienced in 2013.
You can hear Mayor Tom Henry's State of the City address in full below.