Most Active Stories
- Artlink's CSA Flips the Economic Model for Artists, Buyers
- Student-Run Radio Station Makes a "Point" in Fort Wayne
- WBOI's Spring Fund Drive is here, and we have a special incentive!
- "Shakespeare at Pendleton" Brings the Bard to Life Behind Bars
- Extended Interview: Jennifer Ford on the Study of Arts Economies
Health & Science
Mon March 31, 2014
Interview: U.S. Assistant Secretary for Health Dr. Howard Koh on Obamacare
Last week, President Barack Obama announced more than six million people had signed up for health insurance under the Affordable Care Act.
The deadline to enroll – or at least get started on the process – is midnight on Monday, March 31st.
In the weeks leading up to the deadline, the Obama Administration has been on a major public relations push to spread the word, and the pace of enrollment has picked up dramatically.
On Thursday, WBOI’s Sean Bueter spoke with U.S. Assistant Secretary for Health, Dr. Howard Koh, to get an update on where enrollment stands now.