Most Active Stories
- Artlink's CSA Flips the Economic Model for Artists, Buyers
- "Shakespeare at Pendleton" Brings the Bard to Life Behind Bars
- Extended Interview: Jennifer Ford on the Study of Arts Economies
- Fort Wayne Voters Choose Henry, Harper for Mayor's Race
- At the Statehouse, Another Memorable Session...Or Was It?
'It's All Politics': NPR's Weekly News Roundup
Fri November 2, 2012
It's All Politics, Nov. 1, 2012
Originally published on Fri November 2, 2012 1:47 pm
Superstorm Sandy, the October Surprise no one anticipated, throws a monkey wrench into the final days of the campaign. NPR's Ken Rudin and Ron Elving spend the final pre-election podcast scouting the key presidential battleground states and have a forecast for control of the House and Senate in advance of Tuesday's voting.
Join NPR's Ron Elving and Ken Rudin for their pre-Election Day political roundup.