Most Active Stories
- Wunderkammer Readies a "Pop-Up Shop with Purpose"
- New Bravas Restaurant Offers Unique, Gourmet Burgers to Fort Wayne
- Greenleaf Project Cultivates Horticultural Opportunities for Veterans
- The Alchemy of Allergies: What Blood Test Scores Mean. . .and What They Don’t
- Proposal Would Expand In-State Sales Limit for Craft Brewers
Arts & Culture
Wed November 27, 2013
JG's Dan Stockman On Cicadas, Love Stories, and "Brood X"
Journalist Dan Stockman has been plying his trade for more than a decade here at the Fort Wayne Journal Gazette. And you’ve heard his voice regularly on WBOI, as well.
Now, he is entered the world of fiction, with his debut novel, "Brood X." He recently sat down with WBOI’s Julia Meek to talk about his writing.
Dan Stockman will be signing copies and reading from 'Brood X', at its release party this Saturday, November 30th, 5-to-7 p.m., at Hyde Brothers, Booksellers on Wells Street in Fort Wayne.