Most Active Stories
- Historic Hoosier Toboggan Run Opens for the Season
- New Bravas Restaurant Offers Unique, Gourmet Burgers to Fort Wayne
- Musical Variety is the Spice of Life this Month for Fernando Tarango
- What to Expect from the Indiana General Assembly in 2015
- Holiday Home Tour Promises a Nostalgic Glimpse of Fort Wayne's Past
Around the Nation
Fri August 17, 2012
Killing Off West Nile Virus: Bad For More Than Bugs?
Originally published on Fri August 17, 2012 6:03 pm
As communities, such as Dallas, Texas, contemplate doing aerial spraying to control mosquitoes carrying West Nile virus, many people are expressing concerns about how the pesticides will affect their health, and the health of their environments. Melissa Blocks speaks to Dr. Robert Peterson, professor of Entomology at Montana State University.