Most Active Stories
- Historic Hoosier Toboggan Run Opens for the Season
- New Bravas Restaurant Offers Unique, Gourmet Burgers to Fort Wayne
- Musical Variety is the Spice of Life this Month for Fernando Tarango
- What to Expect from the Indiana General Assembly in 2015
- Holiday Home Tour Promises a Nostalgic Glimpse of Fort Wayne's Past
Thu April 4, 2013
New Zealand Movie Goer Notices Lack Of Explosions
Originally published on Thu April 4, 2013 10:30 am
DAVID GREENE, HOST:
Good morning, I'm David Greene.
The action film "Jack Reacher" hit theaters in December, and it got some favorable reviews. But one New Zealand moviegoer didn't think it was action-packed enough. That's because the trailer featured an explosion that wasn't in the movie. Disappointed, the man complained to the Advertising Standards Authority. He said the explosion was one of the main reasons he went to see the flick in the first place. Paramount Pictures has now offered to refund the money for his ticket.
It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.