Most Active Stories
- New Fort Wayne Arts & Culture Magazine: A "Sneak Pique"
- Pledge during WBOI's Spring Fund Drive and You Could Win an Apple Watch™
- Hundreds of Performers to Deliver "Carmina Burana" at IPFW
- Reading Into the Future: An Interview with ACPL's Greta Southard
- "Empower Her World" Event Making Global Fashion Statement
Tue June 3, 2014
Picked by the Pros Wine Paring Dinner - Friday, June 20th - Tickets on sale now
Don't miss this summer's most unique wine and dining experience!
Join Dan and Krista Stockman, Fort Wayne's resident wine pros, for an unforgettable six-course dinner, each smartly paired with wines both regional and from around the country.
And before that, enjoy a good old-fashioned wine tasting and hors d'oeuvres. (5:30PM--don't be late!)
This event is a fundraiser for Northeast Indiana Public Radio, 89.1 WBOI NPR News, and Classical 94.1 WBNI. More details here.
Picked by the Pros Wine Pairing Dinner and Wine Tasting
Presented by Lake City Bank and KPC Media Group.
Friday, June 20th • Tasting begins at 5: 30pm
Bergstaff Place | Google Maps
THANK YOU to our sponsors:
If you have any questions, please call 260-452-1189.