Most Active Stories
- Historic Hoosier Toboggan Run Opens for the Season
- New Bravas Restaurant Offers Unique, Gourmet Burgers to Fort Wayne
- Musical Variety is the Spice of Life this Month for Fernando Tarango
- What to Expect from the Indiana General Assembly in 2015
- Holiday Home Tour Promises a Nostalgic Glimpse of Fort Wayne's Past
Around the Nation
Sat November 17, 2012
The Rise And Fall Of David Petraeus
Originally published on Sat November 17, 2012 7:17 pm
Former CIA Director David Petraeus went through a spectacular public downfall, just over a week ago, when news of his affair spurred his resignation.
Weekends on All Things Considered host Guy Raz talks to Wired senior writer Spencer Ackerman about why the media is partly to blame for Petraeus's fall from grace, Newsweek and Daily Beast reporter Michelle Cottle talks about why Petraeus should be given a break, and Temple University psychologist Frank Farley talks about why so many of our most revered leaders cheat. Finally, former New York Governor Eliot Spitzer talks about redemption following a public downfall.