Most Active Stories
- Wunderkammer Readies a "Pop-Up Shop with Purpose"
- New Bravas Restaurant Offers Unique, Gourmet Burgers to Fort Wayne
- Greenleaf Project Cultivates Horticultural Opportunities for Veterans
- The Alchemy of Allergies: What Blood Test Scores Mean. . .and What They Don’t
- Proposal Would Expand In-State Sales Limit for Craft Brewers
Thu May 29, 2014
St. Joe Hospital CEO Looper Leaving for Texas
The CEO of Fort Wayne’s oldest hospital is stepping down.
Lutheran Health Network representatives has confirmed to WBOI News that Eric Looper, who has led Saint Joseph Hospital since 2010, has accepted a position in Texas to be closer to family.
He made the announcement Wednesday in an email to staff.
Looper is leaving to become a regional CEO for Baylor, Scott, and White – the largest not-for-profit healthcare system in Texas.
He came to Fort Wayne by way of Oklahoma, where he served as CEO of Henryetta Medical Center and senior vice president at the Hillcrest Medical Center.
The search for Looper’s replacement is underway. His final day is July 3rd.