Most Active Stories
- New Fort Wayne Arts & Culture Magazine: A "Sneak Pique"
- Pledge during WBOI's Spring Fund Drive and You Could Win an Apple Watch™
- Hundreds of Performers to Deliver "Carmina Burana" at IPFW
- Reading Into the Future: An Interview with ACPL's Greta Southard
- "Empower Her World" Event Making Global Fashion Statement
Thu May 29, 2014
St. Joe Hospital CEO Looper Leaving for Texas
The CEO of Fort Wayne’s oldest hospital is stepping down.
Lutheran Health Network representatives has confirmed to WBOI News that Eric Looper, who has led Saint Joseph Hospital since 2010, has accepted a position in Texas to be closer to family.
He made the announcement Wednesday in an email to staff.
Looper is leaving to become a regional CEO for Baylor, Scott, and White – the largest not-for-profit healthcare system in Texas.
He came to Fort Wayne by way of Oklahoma, where he served as CEO of Henryetta Medical Center and senior vice president at the Hillcrest Medical Center.
The search for Looper’s replacement is underway. His final day is July 3rd.