Most Active Stories
- For Zookeepers, Orangutan Birth is About Awareness, Conservation
- WBOI Presents "Issues & Ales: Impact of the Arts"
- With "Street Reach," Fort Wayne Residents Lend a Hand to Those In Need
- USF's School of Creative Arts Readies for Musical Battle
- Soda-Makers Try To Take Fizz Out Of Bay Area Tax Campaigns
Mon December 23, 2013
An Unusual Call To Quash Ga. Judicial Nominees
Originally published on Mon December 23, 2013 5:56 pm
In an unusual move, a group of politicians and community leaders in Atlanta is urging President Obama to withdraw some candidates nominated to sit on the bench in the Northern District of Georgia. The group says the candidates aren't diverse and some are racially insensitive.