Most Active Stories
- Artlink's CSA Flips the Economic Model for Artists, Buyers
- "Shakespeare at Pendleton" Brings the Bard to Life Behind Bars
- Student-Run Radio Station Makes a "Point" in Fort Wayne
- Extended Interview: Jennifer Ford on the Study of Arts Economies
- WBOI's Spring Fund Drive is here, and we have a special incentive!
American Stories gives a behind the scenes look into the world of art. Each week Charles Shepard, Director of the Fort Wayne Museum of Art, tells the story behind one of the pieces on display at the museum. From triumphant success stories to tragic disasters, tune in each Wednesday during Morning Edition and All Things Considered to learn something new and unexpected in American Stories.
Find out more about the museum by clicking here.