Most Active Stories
- For Zookeepers, Orangutan Birth is About Awareness, Conservation
- With "Street Reach," Fort Wayne Residents Lend a Hand to Those In Need
- In a New Exhibition, Creative Couple Combine Artistic Passions
- Soda-Makers Try To Take Fizz Out Of Bay Area Tax Campaigns
- WBOI Presents "Issues & Ales: Impact of the Arts"
Culminated from countless hours spent in musty basements, dark garages, record store bins and the occasional cross country jaunt, Black Light Radio focuses on the greatest and most obscure Psychedelic, Progressive and Avant Garde Jazz titles of 1968 to 1974, with a few newer tracks thrown in for taste.
As this is an ALL VINYL format, there may be a pop or tick here and there but as we vinyl junkies know, this just adds to the ambience, though we certainly try to use the best sounding copy available of any track we play!
Your hosts are Scott Simpson and Morrison Agen (Neat Neat Neat Records and Music). From what we hear, they are pretty nice guys.