Board of Trustees
A Community Resource Governed by Community Members
Northeast Indiana Public Radio, Inc. is a not for profit community organization whose mission is to "engage our community with content that enriches the human experience." Trustees are charged with financial oversight, strategic planning, and ensuring that the mission of the organization is honored in all our work.
Trustees are community members with a passion for public radio. All areas of expertise, experience, and geographic residence are needed. Those with an interest in board membership should contact us and the information will be forwarded to Governance Committee Chair.
Board of Trustees
- Doug Powers, Board Chair, Beckman Lawson, LLP
- Adrian Guenther, Vice Chair, Lincoln Financial Group
- Greg Marcus, Treasurer, Fort Wayne Philharmonic
- Faith Van Gilder, Secretary, Asher Agency
- Tom Boyer, Community Advisory Board Chair, ProFed Federal Credit Union
- Patrick Buesching, 80/20
- Lucretia Cardenas, Greater Fort Wayne Business Weekly
- Michelle Gladieux, Gladieux Consulting
- Catherine Hill, Northern Indiana PNC Bank
- David Milne, Symmetry Surgical, Inc.
- Marshall Sanders, Cloud Security Strategies
- Sharon Singleton, Physician, Lutheran Medical Group
- Alan Tio, Northeast Indiana Regional Partnership
- Kate Virag, Matilda Jane Clothing
The Northeast Indiana Public Radio Board of Trustees is scheduled to meet at the following dates/times. The public is welcome to attend these meetings. Meetings are the 4th Monday of the month at 5:30pm, at the 89.1 WBNI & 94.1 WBNI Studios: 3204 Clairmont Court, Fort Wayne, IN 46808. For additional information, call (260) 452-1189.
2015 Meeting Dates
- January 19
- February 23
- March 23
- April 27
- May 25
- June 22
- August 24
- September 28
- October 26
- November 23