Most Active Stories
- Fort Wayne Business Keeps Hobbyists Going Strong
- Wunderkammer Readies a "Pop-Up Shop with Purpose"
- Interview: Andy Downs on Pence Administration's Proposed News Service
- New Bravas Restaurant Offers Unique, Gourmet Burgers to Fort Wayne
- The Alchemy of Allergies: What Blood Test Scores Mean. . .and What They Don’t
Board of Trustees
A Community Resource Governed by Community Members
Northeast Indiana Public Radio, Inc. is a not for profit community organization whose mission is to "engage our community with content that enriches the human experience." Trustees are charged with financial oversight, strategic planning, and ensuring that the mission of the organization is honored in all our work.
Trustees are community members with a passion for public radio. All areas of expertise, experience, and geographic residence are needed. Those with an interest in board membership should contact us and the information will be forwarded to Governance Committee Chair.
Board of Trustees
- Doug Powers, Board Chair, Beckman Lawson
- Adrian Guenther, Vice Chair, Lincoln Financial
- Greg Marcus, Treasurer, Fort Wayne Philharmonic
- Faith Van Gilder, Secretary, Asher Agency
- Patrick Buesching, 80/20
- Michelle Gladieux, Gladieux Consulting
- Tom Boyer, Community Advisory Board Chair, ProFed Credit Union
- Catherine Hill, PNC Bank
- Lucy Cardenas, Greater Fort Wayne Business Weekly
- Marshall Sanders
- David Milne, Symmetry Medical Inc.
- Alan Tio, Whitley County Economic Development Commission.
- Sharon Singleton, Physician
The Northeast Indiana Public Radio Board of Trustees is scheduled to meet at the following dates/times. The public is welcome to attend these meetings. Meetings are the 4th Monday of the month at 5:30pm, at the 89.1 WBNI & 94.1 WBNI Studios: 3204 Clairmont Court, Fort Wayne, IN 46808. For additional information, call (260) 452-1189.
2015 Meeting Dates
- January 19
- February 23
- March 23
- April 27
- May 25
- June 22
- August 24
- September 28
- October 26
- November 23