Most Active Stories
- Fort Wayne Business Keeps Hobbyists Going Strong
- Wunderkammer Readies a "Pop-Up Shop with Purpose"
- Interview: Andy Downs on Pence Administration's Proposed News Service
- New Bravas Restaurant Offers Unique, Gourmet Burgers to Fort Wayne
- The Alchemy of Allergies: What Blood Test Scores Mean. . .and What They Don’t
Matching Your Gift to 89.1 WBOI or 94.1 WBNI
With matching gifts you can sometimes double or even triple your gift!
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match charitable contributions made by their employees. If your company matches, you may be able to access the forms directly through this search. The impact of your gift may be doubled or possibly tripled! Some companies match gifts made by retirees and/or spouses.
It's easy to process your matching gift request:
1. Make your gift in full to NIPR (Northeast Indiana Public Radio).
2. Obtain a matching gift form from your human resources office.
3. Complete your portion of the form and mail it to: NIPR, P.O. Box 8459, Fort Wayne, IN 46898
4. We will complete our portion of the form and submit the request for matching funds to your employer.
Note: Your donation must be a personal gift, from your personal funds, which has been paid in full and not simply pledged.
The company match is limited to the portion of the employee's gift that is tax deductible.
Companies that have previously matched gifts to 89.1 WBOI / 94.1 WBNI:
|Barnes Group Inc.|
|Black & Decker Corp.|
|Borden Family of Cos.|
|Brown Shoe Co. Inc.|
|CITGO Petroleum Corp.|
|Cooper Tire & Rubber Co.|
|Dow Corning Corp.|
|Eli Lilly and Co.|
|Emerson Electric Co.|
|Equitable Life Assurance|
|Essex Group, Inc.|
|Glaxo Wellcome Inc.|
|Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co.|
|H & R Block Inc.|
|International Business Machines Corp.|
|J.P.Morgan Chase Foundation|
|John Hancock Life Insurance Co.|
|Johnson & Johnson Family of Cos.|
|Johnson Controls, Inc.|
|Leo Burnett Co. Inc.|
|Lincoln Financial Group|
|Morton International Inc.|
|Mutual of America|
|Norfolk Southern Corp.|
|Phillip Morris Cos., Inc.|
|Pitney Bowes Inc.|
|PPG Industries Inc.|
|Prudential Insurance Co. of America|
|RR Donnelly & Sons Co.|
|Square D Company|
|St. Paul Cos.|
|Tandy Corp/Radio Shack|
|Times Warner Inc.|
|Tomkins Corp. Foundation|
|United Parcel Service|
|United Technologies Corp.|