Most Active Stories
- For Zookeepers, Orangutan Birth is About Awareness, Conservation
- With "Street Reach," Fort Wayne Residents Lend a Hand to Those In Need
- In a New Exhibition, Creative Couple Combine Artistic Passions
- Soda-Makers Try To Take Fizz Out Of Bay Area Tax Campaigns
- WBOI Presents "Issues & Ales: Impact of the Arts"
Tom Castaldi, Allen County (Indiana) Historian and retired Essex Group Vice President, hosts "On the Heritage Trail". An audio walk through Fort Wayne's history, On the Heritage Trail, follows historical markers describing the significant sites on an actual walking trail created as a lasting legacy for the Fort Wayne Bicentennial Cerebration of 1994. Tom is an Indiana University School of Business alumnus, and is the author of the Wabash & Erie Canal Notebook series.