Most Active Stories
- Historic Hoosier Toboggan Run Opens for the Season
- New Bravas Restaurant Offers Unique, Gourmet Burgers to Fort Wayne
- Musical Variety is the Spice of Life this Month for Fernando Tarango
- What to Expect from the Indiana General Assembly in 2015
- Holiday Home Tour Promises a Nostalgic Glimpse of Fort Wayne's Past
Around the Nation
Fri December 6, 2013
Calif. Health Exchange Encourages 'Gift Of Health'
Originally published on Fri December 6, 2013 10:49 am
STEVE INSKEEP, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Steve Inskeep. Supporters of the Affordable Care Act encourage people to promote health insurance at Thanksgiving family gatherings. Now the effort moves to a new holiday. California's insurance exchange is encouraging holiday shoppers to give the gift of health to young people. More holidays are coming. On New Year's Eve of "Auld Lang Syne" and resolutions to get dental coverage maybe? And you can guess what kind of a sale they're going to be having on President's Day. It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.