Most Active Stories
- Gallery Gives Fort Wayne Artist New Chances to Connect
- New Bravas Restaurant Offers Unique, Gourmet Burgers to Fort Wayne
- Farmland Jazz Band Celebrates the Holidays with "The Dude"
- Holiday Music on 89.1 WBOI and Classical 94.1 WBNI!
- Business Booming for Christmas Tree Farms Still Recovering From Drought
Tue January 8, 2013
Financial Focus- Tuesday January 8, 2012
On today's Financial Focus edition of Midday Matters, we're talking with Matt Kelly and Melissa Beber from the Greater Fort Wayne Chamber of Commerce to talk about the organization's legislative priorities for 2013. What do you think the General Assembly can do to help business in Northeastern Indiana?