Most Active Stories
- Historic Hoosier Toboggan Run Opens for the Season
- New Bravas Restaurant Offers Unique, Gourmet Burgers to Fort Wayne
- Musical Variety is the Spice of Life this Month for Fernando Tarango
- What to Expect from the Indiana General Assembly in 2015
- Holiday Home Tour Promises a Nostalgic Glimpse of Fort Wayne's Past
Wed January 23, 2013
Health 360- January 23, 2013
On the first half of Health 360 we have Abby Harvey she's a nurse and paramedic and pilot Ron Whetstone. Both are from Lutheran Air, we'll have a conservation on the skills, training and work that goes into flying medican transportation helicopters.
Then we're switching gears with Dr. William Argus of the Fort Wayne Glaucoma Center to learn about the symptoms, care, and treatment of Glaucoma.