Most Active Stories
- Historic Hoosier Toboggan Run Opens for the Season
- New Bravas Restaurant Offers Unique, Gourmet Burgers to Fort Wayne
- Musical Variety is the Spice of Life this Month for Fernando Tarango
- What to Expect from the Indiana General Assembly in 2015
- Holiday Home Tour Promises a Nostalgic Glimpse of Fort Wayne's Past
Wed August 29, 2012
Health 360- Wednesday August 29, 2012
On Health 360 we're joined by Family Nurse Practitioner Susan Schowe, from Lutheran Medical Group to discuss health issues all college students should be aware of at the start of this semester.
Then Dee Dempsey, joins us to discuss Equine Assisted Therapy which uses horses to promote emotional growth. EAT can be helpful with anxiety, depression, eating disorders, and addictions.