Most Active Stories
- Historic Hoosier Toboggan Run Opens for the Season
- New Bravas Restaurant Offers Unique, Gourmet Burgers to Fort Wayne
- Musical Variety is the Spice of Life this Month for Fernando Tarango
- What to Expect from the Indiana General Assembly in 2015
- Holiday Home Tour Promises a Nostalgic Glimpse of Fort Wayne's Past
Around the Nation
Wed March 26, 2014
Manhattan Gets Its First Cupcake ATM
Originally published on Wed March 26, 2014 7:39 am
LINDA WERTHEIMER, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Linda Wertheimer.
Next week, cupcake lovers in New York can automat their addiction. Sprinkles Cupcakes is setting up Manhattan's first-ever cupcake ATM. The pink machine is next to the bakery, and will be restocked 24 hours a day with up to 20 flavors, including one for the canine cupcake lover. Assuming it's a pup with a credit card, Fido gets two mini-cupcakes sugar-free, with yogurt frosting.
It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.