Most Active Stories
- Artlink's CSA Flips the Economic Model for Artists, Buyers
- "Shakespeare at Pendleton" Brings the Bard to Life Behind Bars
- Extended Interview: Jennifer Ford on the Study of Arts Economies
- Fort Wayne Voters Choose Henry, Harper for Mayor's Race
- At the Statehouse, Another Memorable Session...Or Was It?
Games & Humor
Sun October 7, 2012
Three-Minute Fiction: 'No Down Time'
Originally published on Sun October 7, 2012 8:11 pm
Round 9 of Three-Minute Fiction. The new judge this round is thriller writer Brad Meltzer. And the new challenge this round, participants had to write a story in 600 words or less that revolved around a U.S. President--fictional or real. Nearly 4,000 storied were submitted. Host Guy Raz presents one of the favorites selected by our readers, "No Down Time" by Fiona Von Siemens of Los Angeles, Calif. You can read the full stories below along with other stories at www.npr.org/threeminutefiction.